PARTIAL mosque caretaker there who drive children on the grounds Children disturb the prayer, what is the ruling?
How the prophet interact with children in the mosque when the prayer is very different from the reality committed by Muslims against unscrupulous sebahagian children who like to play in the mosque.
Here we tell some cases handling is done by the Prophet in children in the mosque, so that we can imitate the king of the Prophet .:
1. The Companions of the Prophet who called Shaddad ra. narrated that the Prophet came – to masjid- want Isha prayers or zuhr or asr carrying -one cucunya- Hasan or Hussein, then the Prophet came forward for prayer and laying mengimami granddaughter at his side, then the prophet raised takbiratul ihram, captivating prayer. At the time of prostration, Prophet prostration is very old and unusual, then I secretly raised my head to see what was going on, and sure enough, I saw grandchildren prophet was riding behind the prophet kneeling, after seeing the incident on my return prostration together with other congregation. When finished praying, busy people ask,
“O Messenger of God, the king bowed down very long at all before, so we had thought had happened anything or king is receiving revelations.” He replied, “No, no, do not happen anything, just before my granddaughter mengendaraiku, and I do not want hunt-burunya until he finished the game by itself “. (HR Nasa’i and Hakim)
عن شداد رضي الله عنه قال: خرج علينا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في إحدى صلاتي العشي الظهر أو العصر وهو حامل حسنا أو حسينا , فتقدم النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فوضعه عند قدمه ثم كبر للصلاة , فصلى, فسجد سجدة أطالها !! قال: فرفعت رأسي من بين الناس, فإذا الصبي على ظهر رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وهو ساجد ! فرجعت إلى سجودي, فلما قضى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم الصلاة , قال الناس: يا رسول الله إنك سجدت سجدة أطلتها حتى ظننا أنه قد حدث أمر أو أنه يوحى إليك ? قال: “كل ذلك لم يكن, ولكن ابني ارتحلني, فكرهت أن أعجله حتى يقضي حاجته” (رواه النسائي والحاكم وصححه ووافقه الذهبي)
2. Abdullah bin Buraidah narrated from his father: Prophet was delivering the sermon pulpit -in the last masjid- -both cucunya- Hassan and Hussein came -Play games to masjid- using twin red shirt and walked with a stagger fall edifice because it’s still baby- , then the Prophet came down from the pulpit of the mosque and took two grandchildren, carried him to the pulpit again, and the Prophet said, “the all-True God, that the wealth and the children it is slander, if you’ve seen both my granddaughter now I can not wait.” then the Prophet continued his sermon. (Abu Dawud)
وعن عبد الله بن بريدة عن أبيه رضي الله عنه قال : خطبنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم, فأقبل الحسن والحسين رضي الله عنهما عليهما قميصان أحمران يعثران ويقومان , فنزل فأخذهما فصعد بهما المنبر, ثم قال: “صدق الله, إنما أموالكم وأولادكم فتنة, رأيت هذين فلم أصبر “, ثم أخذ في الخطبة (رواه أبو داود).
3. In another Hadith narrated that the Prophet prayer, and when he bowed then Hassan and Hussein played up the back of the Prophet. Then, if there are friends who want to ban Hasan-Hussein, the Prophet gave a cue to leave, and if after the completion of lap two grandchildren prayers rasulullah it. (Reported by Ibn Khuzaimah)
وفي حديث آخر: كان الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم يصلي, فإذا سجد وثب الحسن والحسين على ظهره, فإذا منعوهما أشار إليهم أن دعوهما, فلما قضى الصلاة وضعهما في حجره (رواه ابن خزيمة في صحيحه).
4. Abu Qatada ra. said: “I saw the Messenger of Allah bear granddaughter named Umamah daughter Zainab on his shoulders, when he was praying so when bowing Prophet laid Umamah on the floor and when they come back up from prostration the Prophet back shoulder Umamah.” (Bukhari and Muslim)
وقال أبو قتادة رضي الله عنه: رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وأمامة بنت العاص -ابنة زينب بنت الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم- على عاتقه , فإذا ركع وضعها وإذا رفع من السجود أعادها (رواه البخاري ومسلم).
5. On the Other History Of Abu Qatada, saying “……… at the time of the Prophet bowing Umamah laid on the floor and when they come back up from prostration the Prophet back shoulder Umamah. And the Prophet continued to do so at any rakaatnya until beliu finished praying. “(HRNasa’i)
وفي رواية أخرى عن أبي قتادة رضي الله عنه قال : بينما نحن جلوس في المسجد إذ خرج علينا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يحمل أمامة بنت أبي العاص بن الربيع -وأمها زينب بنت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم- وهي صبية يحملها , فصلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وهي على عاتقه يضعها إذا ركع ويعيدها إذا قام , حتى قضى صلاته يفعل ذلك بها (رواه النسائي).
6. In another hadith the Prophet said, “Whenever I was praying, sometimes I want solatnya rather prolongation, but if you’ve been listening to a small child cry -which taken by his mother to masjid- then sayapun abbreviate my prayers, because I know how much her mother was not in the mood to the baby’s cry. “(Bukhari and Muslim)
وفي حديث آخر: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: “إني لأدخل في الصلاة وأنا أريد إطالتها فأسمع بكاء الصبي فأتجوز في صلاتي مما أعلم من شدة وجد أمه من بكائه ” (رواه البخاري ومسلم).
7. Anas narrated: “Once the Prophet prayer, then he heard the cry of a baby brought by his mother’s prayers to the mosque, the Prophet also shorten solatnya with only mild reading a letter or a short letter.” (Muslim)
وفي رواية أخرى: قال أنس رضي الله عنه: كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يسمع بكاء الصبي مع أمه وهو في الصلاة فيقرأ بالسورة الخفيفة أو بالسورة القصيرة (رواه مسلم).
8. In another hadith narrated that the Prophet shorten the reading at the time of dawn prayer (which is usually always long), then companions asked: Yes Raslullah why prayer time is short, not as usual? He replied, “I heard the baby crying, I guess his mother followup pray with us, I am sorry for the mother.” (Ahmad)
Report an ad?
وفي حديث آخر أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : جوز ذات يوم في الفجر -أي خفف- فقيل: يا رسول الله, لم جوزت ?! قال: “سمعت بكاء صبي فظننت أن أمه معنا تصلي فأردت أن أفرغ له أمه ” (رواه أحمد بإسناد صحيح).
9. Companion of the Prophet Yang Bernama Rabi ‘reported that one morning the day of Ashura Rasululah send a message to the villages around the city of Medina, which reads “the person who had started fasting from this morning then just to complete his fast, and those who are not fasting also please continue to break the fast “. Since then we always continue to fast on the day of Ashura, as well as small children we much follow-fasted with Allah’s will, and we went to the mosque with the children. In the mosque we prepare special toys for children made of wool. If any of the children who are not strong fasted and wept for food then we also feed openings for him. ”
وعن الربيع بنت معوذ رضي الله عنها قالت: أرسل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم غداة عاشوراء إلى قرى الأنصار التي حول المدينة : “من كان أصبح صائما فليتم صومه, ومن كان أصبح مفطرا فليتم بقية يومه” فكنا بعد ذلك نصومه ونصوم صبياننا الصغار منهم إن شاء الله, ونذهب إلى المسجد فنجعل لهم اللعبة من العهن, فإذا بكى أحدهم على الطعام أعطيناها إياه عند الإفطار (رواه مسلم),
So how the Prophet and his companions spoil the children in the mosque even though the name is pretty exciting because children will inevitably lead to various disorders that cause a commotion and weeping pray or worship so disturbed.
However, there are elements that mosque officials remain determined to chase the children and keep them away from the mosque to postulate the weak hadith which reads:
“Keep your mosque of children and lunatics”
“جنبوا مساجدكم صبيانكم ومجانينكم”
“The above hadith is weak and it is not clear where it came from, so it can not be a proposition”. So said the scholars of hadith, such as Al-Bazzar and Abdul Haq Al-Asybili. As the Hadith of Imam Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar and Ibn Al-Jawzi and Al-Munziri and Haitsami and other scholars also weakens the hadith. Many lay people who thought that the true traditions narrated from the Messenger of Allah so as to make them happy right expel children from the mosque and very unhappy when they saw the children playing in the mosque. It is the attitude and actions were very wrong and untrue.
The truth is that Islam is very concerned about the children, and ordered fathers and parents relatives responsible for the children to send their children pray since the age of 7 years. And the right place to teach children in prayer and reading the Koran and the rules of recitation and other Islamic materials, is the mosque.
As it was manual and the guidelines taught by the Prophet in his community related to our interactions to the children at the mosque. So anyone should expel children from the mosque, because they are young people hope for the future.
God commands us to imitate the Prophet in all things, both related to the affairs of the world and the hereafter, so it selayaknyalah we follow and meladani Prophet in accustom our children to come to the mosque and playing in the mosque, and do not let them together, get together is not clear at the end alley or a road that can only lead to their morals became worse due to environmental influences and their friends who are not healthy.
And supposing even sebahagian children who come to the mosque often be a distraction for those who are praying, both for voice their cries, screams and shrill voice, but the mosque’s congregation should not respond with rough or blow up-mad children or parents of children, which will only add-just add to the fray. Submit it to the board of the mosque or the mosque youth to solve the problems of these children wisely and well as the method performed by the Prophet.
And that needs to be remembered and recorded and practiced are gentle attitude in solving the problems of children in the mosque.
Prophet once said, “Everything is something that is coupled with softness will undoubtedly make it more beautiful and lovely. If softness stripped, segalannya will be broken and ugly. “(Muslim)
“إن الرفق لا يكون في شيء إلا زانه ولا ينزع من شيء إلا شانه ” (رواه مسلم).
Is arguably the best example for us. Never happen a Bedouin Arab entered dapam Nabawi mosque, and the Bedouin urinating in the mosque. Seeing the bedouins peed in the mosque, the companions of the Prophet mad. In response to this Prophet finish it wisely and gently and said, “Let the bedouin it later if pipisnya been completed please wash urine and flush it with water. You -umat the Islamic been sent not to make trouble, but to make things easier. “(Bukhari and Muslim)
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قام أعرابي فبال في المسجد !! فتناوله الناس, فقال لهم النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: “دعوه, وهريقوا على بوله سجلا من ماء أو ذنوبا من ماء فإنما بعثتم ميسرين ولم تبعثوا معسرين ” (رواه البخاري ومسلم).
In conclusion, Islam forbids chase the children out of the mosque, but Islam requires his people get the children to come to the mosque to learn to pray, learn to read the Koran, learning Tajweed and learn more sharia law.